Sai Baba - Message from Seema Dewan 29th April 2011

I am no mystic..........I am only a mother that  has found peace in doing her duty towards her children to the fullest. Baba always said "Duty is God" and any duty that is performed without a hint of "I" ness or selfishness will bring forth His prescence, His truth, and Grace. Such has been my life........ and I am blessed to have received this on both the physical and spiritual level from a tender age of eight with our dear beloved Bhagwan. I do agree fully that the relation one has with God is one on one. NOONE can ever come in the way between God and devotee.

But truth as word manifests itself ...........sometimes it reaches the one that seeks it with great endeavor.............sometimes it itself comes to one as  pure grace. In both ways the receiver of truth feels the joy only when he spreads it for in it is the love for God.I have in no way wanted to hurt anyone by claiming my relationship with God to be closer than any other. Infact whoever remembers Him with a pure heart shall receive his bounteous grace.

In any religion............many a lives of devotees have been described that communicated with the divine more than a physical level. The miracles of God are endless and even though we think that we have understood His ways as we grow in our spiritual pursuits, our understanding widens and we begin to see with the eyes of the spirit. When this happens, His miracles surround us and our understanding that He is in the body slowly starts to diminish.........and before us comes a wisdom that takes us to higher planes of thought and higher states of consciousness.

Noone can claim God.................God is a stream of love which has no boundaries.............Baba is much more than the physical body we know Him to be. He came to me even before I knew who He was. The stories and experiences with God are endless............I do not offer any advice...........nor do I suggest how to conduct your personal duties..............that is for oneself to do and judge. I share only the truth...........the wisdom the He gives me ..............and if that too is not received by one............it is okay............that too is right...............for we are all on the same journey.............we are all His children.............and we are all with Him at all times...............Yet we are a family that support each other............and if I have received a gift from our mother and she wills for me to share it then I must for He alone has willed it............

For all these years Baba kept me silent..........and I have enjoyed it. God only takes the form that you call..........If you call Him as the mother then He shall appear to you as the mother........ and He is the mother of all mothers...... if you call Him as a friend, He will be what Krishna was to Arjuna, Sudama, and Uddhava. Whatever form is dearest to you that form God alone will take..... to answer you. For me the form of Baba is God..........there is no other for me..........
Yogananda was always in communion with His Guru, Yukteshwar..................Vivekananda was in communion with Ramamkrishna ................Hanuman had enslaved Rama in his heart..........

In pure devotion the devotee becomes inseperable from the Lord.......... In this life I have enjoyed this inseperableness.
That is why I have rarely stepped out of my home for the past 16 years. No doubt the relationship with God is individual. Bhagwan did mention not to believe those that establish a claim over Him and in that name do wrong deeds like collect money and instruct the devotees about how to conduct their personal lives. In my case that is not true and will never be true. All I share is the words of wisdom........it is up to you whether you find it worthy to use them or not. Whatever you choose will be right for He has willed it. He knows your path, and He knows what is best for you. Follow the voice within and with that will come Self-confidence.

Each of us must have Self Confidence..............without Self Confidence awareness of the Lord is impossible and without Self awareness to contain peace becomes impossible..........We are all playing the part..........He alone is directing the scenes..........Doubt is the way to faith and faith stays for a moment and brings us to doubt.........That is the battle between human mind and heart.

Spirituality is not a game of debate............infact no worldly education..........no name...........no fame is required to have communion with the Divine............ Intellectual discussions will yield to unpeacefulness...........Silence  and doing your work in silence is Discipline.........Prayer..........and  Gratitude to God.

I am grateful to God for this life with him..........I pray for the same for all.........and more...........

Swami is dear to all of us.........and i hope and pray that swami is always with you......
in you and around you............

with love,
Seema Dewan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sai Baba - the Prayer of Surrender

Ramesh Balsekar 1917 - 2009

Sai Baba - Seema Dewan's Letter of 3rd May 2011