You Are Merely a Point in Space and Time - Nisargadatta


When you are bound by the illusion: 'I am this body', you are merely a point in space and a moment in time. When the self-identification with the body is no more, all space and time are in your mind, which is a mere ripple in consciousness, which is awareness reflected in nature. Awareness and matter are the active and the passive aspects of pure being, which is in both and beyond both. Space and time are the body and the mind of the universal existence. My feeling is that all that happens in space and time happens to me, that every experience is my experience every form is my form. What I take myself to be, becomes my body and all that happens to that body becomes my mind. But at the root of the universe there is pure awareness, beyond space and time, here and 
now. Know it to be your real being and act accordingly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet site, super design and style, really clean and employ genial.

Popular posts from this blog

Sai Baba - the Prayer of Surrender

Ramesh Balsekar 1917 - 2009

Sai Baba - Seema Dewan's Letter of 3rd May 2011