Swami on Creation

I am all that is, all that can be known, all that seeks fulfillment. Sunrise and sunset keep repeating for I have willed so; the stars that lend sublime charm to the nocturnal sky hide their faces from human eyes during the day in obedience to my desire; the wind blows with no respite in order to keep animate beings alive since that is my wish; streams and rivulets giggle, laugh or roar along their beds during their pilgrimages to the sea for it pleases me; mankind itself is moulded into a million faces to represent the variety I relish. I move in the orbits of space, moving them inch by inch.

See also The Rig Veda on CreationThe Stanzas of Dzyan and Amergin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sai Baba - the Prayer of Surrender

Ramesh Balsekar 1917 - 2009

Sai Baba - Seema Dewan's Letter of 3rd May 2011