The Best is Yet to Come - Seema Dewan 4th August 2011

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was most disappointed to find this video removed.I did not get a chance to watch it.Is there any reason for its removal and is there any way it would be replaced.I am a great fan/believer of yours and I would have loved to have watched her thoughts on the topic.You are very inspirational to me.Jai Sai Ram.MM South Africa
Herry Lawford said…
Yes, it's a great pity this has been removed by the original posters, who I assume were Souljourns. Unfortunately there are a number I people who do not approve of Seema Dewan's pronouncements and decry them as claiming to be uttering Swami's own words. I too hope to hear this message again. Sai Ram

Popular posts from this blog

Sai Baba - the Prayer of Surrender

Sai Baba - Seema Dewan's Letter of 3rd May 2011

Ramesh Balsekar 1917 - 2009