Baba Lilas - Perth - London Flight

On my visit to Perth to see the Fraser family (and my godson Sean) who very sadly lost their dear mother Gopika in March, I was booked to catch the 12.20 flight back to Singapore and London. But although I had stayed the night with the family, I hadn't had any time alone with my godson and wanted to spend time with him. Preparing for the morning flight, Iain Fraser (who was also flying out) said 'Hey, there's no 12.20 flight; you must be on the 15.30.' I didn't both to check and instead spent the morning with my godson (who drove me to Freemantle where we had a coffee) before getting a taxi to the airport in good time for the 15.30. On checking in, they looked puzzled and said that they had been expecting me for the 12.20, but would try and put me anyway onto the 15.30 - which was a shorter connection in Singapore to the London flight - but it was full. I waited without concern and was duly handed the boarding pass shortly before take-off.

When I got home, I found that my flight had been changed to the later one! This is the e-mail from my travel agent

Hi Herry,

I’m not sure if you are going to get hold of this in time, however there has been a time change on your Perth – London service (later departure):

It now departs Perth at 15:35 arriving into Singapore at 20:50 (which makes your connection better)

Then departing Singapore at 22:55 as normal (arriving into Heathrow at 04:50).

Apologies if you don’t get this in time, however we have only just been notified!

Kind regards
Vicki

Vicki Webster
Travel Consultant | Flight Centre
 2 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HA
 020 7836 9502 |  0207 836 9503 | @ vicki.webster@flightcentre.co.uk


Another Baba lila!

Puttaparthy Thunderstorm
Puttaparthy Seva
Hong Kong
Baba in the Smoke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sai Baba - the Prayer of Surrender

Ramesh Balsekar 1917 - 2009

Sai Baba - Seema Dewan's Letter of 3rd May 2011