Baba Lilas - Puttaparthy Seva

One day at Puttaparthy, when staying at C1 Sai Vadan through the kindness of Jagdish Bhavani, I was doing seva in the fields, helping to pick up a dried crop and put it in carts to be taken for storage. I had the key to the apartment's padlock in my pocket, and there were no others. Imagine my concern when at the end of the day I arrived back at the apartment and found I no longer had the key.

I was wondering what on earth to do, but before I could become seriously worried, a man came running up the stairs and gave me the key. It had been found, he said, at the bottom of one of the carts.

Considering I had been in the field all day and many loads had been taken in, and no one knew that I had lost the key, it was astonishing that the key had been found and that someone knew that it was been mine - and where to find me. I never saw the man again, and I believe that he might well have been sent by Baba.

A real Baba lila!
Puttaparthy Thunderstorm
Hong Kong
The Perth-London flight
Baba in the Smoke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sai Baba - the Prayer of Surrender

Ramesh Balsekar 1917 - 2009

Sai Baba - Seema Dewan's Letter of 3rd May 2011