Baba Lilas - Hong Kong

One day while being driven back from a lunch in Quarry Bay, Hong Kong in 2005, I was musing about reality and said to Baba "Baba, I know that what we see and sense is only a relative reality, but would you give me a sign to show me that this is really the case? If what I am seeing is only an illusion, will you make that man walking alongside my taxi turn and look at me?"

In an instant the man - an ordinary Chinese labourer - turned and stared - really stared - through the taxi's window directly into my eyes. It was a completely deliberate act, not in anyway coincidental, and after a few seconds he turned back and continued walking. I never saw him before or since.

A lovely Baba lila!
Puttaparthy Thunderstorm
Puttaparthy Seva
The Perth-London flight
Baba in the Smoke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sai Baba - the Prayer of Surrender

Ramesh Balsekar 1917 - 2009

Sai Baba - Seema Dewan's Letter of 3rd May 2011